Tergeo Community is composed of vine and wine enterprises, professional consultants of the sector, supporters (persons participating personally).
The participation is free and gives the possibility of being informed about the project themes and of taking part in the proposed initiatives
By participating, enterprises, professional consultants, and supporters express their sharing on Tergeo principles and accept to be informed about the planned initiatives. Participation to the initiatives will be possible according to the availability and implementation of each project
The participants have the right of being informed on the project activities, can consult the documents on the site, can present contributes in the debates and meetings organized within the project.
The members of Tergeo Community have a privileged access to the International debate on sustainable development and have strategic benefits:
- Up to date access to process and product innovations concerning sustainability evaluated by a Technical-Scientific Committee;
- Invitation to a continuative program of training activities, like seminars, meetings, workshops, etc.;
- Participation to technical and technical-scientific demonstrations and experimentations in the vineyard and in the cellar;
- Sharing and Exchange of experiences, programs, initiatives of various Countries and actors on cellar sustainability and on the value of wine;
- Special conditions on services and products implementing a sustainable approach of the vine and wine enterprise.